Heavy Duty Speed Bumps
How to Install Heavy Duty Speed Bumps
Materials Needed for Install:
·10 ounces of adhesive (PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive works well!)
·Utility knife (if applying to an uneven surface – used for cutting away rubber if needed)
·Provided Installation Hardware – comes included with your order (Call to order (800)988-3308)
Use 10 ounces of adhesive for glue down applications and so hardware won’t work loose with 4 or more trucks daily going over Speed Humps or Speed Bumps. Buy epoxy or adhesive locally.
12” x 2-5/8” x 6” 2 holes, 3.25 lbs. Male joints to fit into SB channels. Available in black.
14” x ½” rebar spike and washer for asphalt installation of all products.
4.5” lag (screw, washer, and shield) for concrete installation of Speed Bumps or Speed Humps.
Heavy Duty Speed Bumps – Parking Lot Safety
Great for Parking Lots, Parking Garages, and Alleys
Tough, recycled tire rubber is resistant to weather, salt, moisture, UV, oil, and temperature. Made in the USA. Prompt shipping. Will not warp, chip, or crack. Easy, one person installation (instructions included). Installation hardware is available.
· Made of tough recycled tire rubber with a virgin
· Optional molded-in stripes of yellow road marking tape let drivers know they are coming to a Speed Bump!
· Add cat-eye reflectors for night-time visibility
· Conform to surface contour
· Can be cut with utility knife if necessary
· Dual bottom channels for drainage, wire or pipe to 3/4”
· Designed for up to 15 mph
· Removable for surface maintenance.