Heavy Duty Speed Humps
How to Install Heavy Duty Speed Humps
Materials Needed for Install:
·10 ounces of adhesive (PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive works well!)
·Utility knife (if applying to an uneven surface – used for cutting away rubber if needed)
·Provided Installation Hardware – comes included with your order (Call to order (800)988-3308)
Use 10 ounces of adhesive for glue down applications and so hardware won’t work loose with 4 or more trucks daily going over Speed Hump, also use for leading edge.
Buy epoxy or adhesive locally.
2.25”H x 36”L x 17.5”W; 25 Pounds.
5 pre-drilled holes for hardware installation.
Joints to fit into speed hump sections.
14” x ½” rebar spike and washer for asphalt installation.
4.5” lag (screw, washer, and shield) for concrete installation of Speed Bumps or Speed Humps.
Heavy Duty Speed Humps – Heavy Traffic Safety
Tough, recycled tire rubber is resistant to
weather, salt, moisture, UV, oil, and temperature. Made in the USA. Prompt shipping. Will not warp, chip, or crack.
Easy, one person installation (instructions included). Installation hardware is available.
· Lightweight, Dependable, Affordable!
· Easy, one person installation (instructions included).
· Removable for surface maintenance, snow plows or to relocate at a new site.
· Virgin rubber overlay with molded-in yellow road marking tape stripes.
· Use adhesive and hardware if 4+ trucks a day (keeps hardware from working loose).
· Dual bottom channels for drainage, wire or pipe to 3/4”.
· Male/Female joints on each section.
· Use multiple sections to cover width needed!
· 6 predrilled holes for hardware per section.
· Withstand heavy traffic.